Wrongly flagged DLC pokemon

observeroftime

I don't see a thread regarding this, so I might as well start one and see what others have caught that PKHeX v20230916 fails to validate.

Here's a few Pokemon I encountered during my play-through of Kitakami. All of these were caught in-game, and were not modified through external or internal means. Here we go:

0272 - Ludicolo - 7CD08E0C2A88.pk9

This one was caught as a Lotad by the Wistful Fields. I evolved it by feeding it some candy, and then a water stone. Even as a Lotad it had the same issues. Unable to match encounter, invalid marking (sleepy-time mark).

0742 - Cutiefly - C5DD1AA69C7F.pk9

This one was caught-as-is, also in the Wistful Fields. Unable to match encounter.

0262 - Mightyena - 8B0964D2EA75.pk9

Caught in the Kitakami Wilds  as-is. Invalid marking (cloudy mark).

All of the other Pokemon I caught in the play-through pass the legality check. I don't know if reports of this nature are helpful at all. If they are, I'll keep on catching Pokemon to see what gets flagged when it shouldn't (in my opinion) get flagged.

Maybe this can be a place for others to post their illegal catches as well, maybe having a collection of false positives will help the developer.

Edit: I now realize that this thread would perhaps be a better fit for the PKHeX sub-forum. I am going to leave it in the hands of the kind moderators here to move it there if it's a better fit for it.

Edited by observeroftime
Potentially posted in wrong forum, added note at bottom