Sword/Shield Crown Tundra Shiny Regis

ferlo95

As far as I know, they are not shiny locked (correct me if I'm wrong).
I captured all of them in my game, and now I am trying to convert them into shiny. I've been searching here but I haven't been able to found anything on how to do it properly.
I've done this with Max Raids Pokémon and Overworld8 mons (with the Overworld8/Max Raid IV Searcher plugin). But as I said... I haven't been able to find how to do it (again, properly) with static encounters as the Regis.

I would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Now I've checked that turning on the option "Raid Dens" in the Game enforced details of the encounter" part of the Overworld8/Max Raid IV Searcher plugin, makes the Pokemon legal when I send it to Viewer. Is this the way to go?

Edited by ferlo95
New discovery.

• ferlo95 changed the title to Sword/Shield Crown Tundra Shiny Regis

SWSH Regis are not raid Pokémon or overworld Pokémon, so they do not use those spreads. They are scripted static encounters that are purely csprng, so any values you want to set are legal, including if you simply catch one and shinify it.

And yes, even though Regigigas appears in a raid den, it's not a real raid den and doesn't use raid correlation. It's still a scripted static encounter.

Edited by Nuren
  • Hahaha 1

5 hours ago, Nuren said:

SWSH Regis are not raid Pokémon or overworld Pokémon, so they do not use those spreads. They are scripted static encounters that are purely csprng, so any values you want to set are legal, including if you simply catch one and shinify it.

And yes, even though Regigigas appears in a raid den, it's not a real raid den and doesn't use raid correlation. It's still a scripted static encounter.

Thank you very much ^^
I really appreciate the answer.
May I ask if it is the same for Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion? Or do they behave as an Overworld encounter? Thanks in advance and sorry for the questions hahaha.

2 hours ago, ferlo95 said:

Thank you very much ^^
I really appreciate the answer.
May I ask if it is the same for Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion? Or do they behave as an Overworld encounter? Thanks in advance and sorry for the questions hahaha.

Anything you can bump into and start an encounter with is going to use Overworld8. You can pull one from the encounter database (Tools > Data > Encounter Database, filter Terrakion from Sword or Shield) and hover over it to see what the method is, so you don't have to keep asking.

image.png.33d9fe2143e8d972b3c73699d53be0db.png