Pokemon Blue Save File Request

yepmulti

For the past few months I've been enjoying a sort of completionist playthrough of Pokemon Blue. I had spent 30 hours of my free time playing the game, making sure I picked up every item, did every in-game trade, and fought every trainer. I was about to start filling out the pokedex, but when I put the cartridge into my GBC today the save file was gone. I could only select new game.

I refuse to believe this is because of a dry battery. I had just changed the battery out a month or two ago (BEFORE starting the new game) to make sure this exact scenario didn't happen. After trying everything I could to get the save back, I made a new game and saved, turned the game off, waited over 10 minutes, and sure enough, the new save was still there. My battery isn't dry.

Anyway, lore dump over. What I need is a save file of blue with every item (whether it be from an NPC, hidden, or from a pokeball) obtained, all the in-game trades made, every trainer fought, and none of the legendaries defeated/caught. I chose squirtle, the helix fossil, and hitmonchan. I can edit the trainer info, HoF, party, play hours, boxes, etc. on my own. Same with the items. A majority of them are in my Stadium 2's color case, so I can easily place the proper items in the bag and PC myself - all I need is for them to be marked as collected.

Edited by yepmulti
Specifying that I changed the battery before starting my 30 hour save file.