Adding New Pokemon/Forms to XY

oggiV

So (I think) I've successfully imported all of the models/textures/animations for the new forms introduced in ORAS into XY. Thing is, I can't really use them because I have no clue where I can add data for the new Pokemon/Forms, as in where I can tell the game that the amount of forms has been increased. Simply porting the personal stats list from ORAS to XY isn't an option, because pk3DS starts crying whenever I try to load the XY folder after doing so. This makes sense because the game still thinks that there are a certain amount of Pokemon/Forms in the game. Is there like a GARC file that I can edit to include these new forms?

I don't need to add any new Pokedex Pages or Items for the Mega's, because I have something else in mind for that. I also want to be able to use these forms in pk3DS's Mega Evolution Editor and Trainer Editor.

So pretty much my question: Is there a known way to add new Pokemon/Forms into XY (or ORAS, or any of the 3DS games for that matter) without replacing any existing ones? And how would I go about doing that? Thanks

Edited by oggiV

• 1 year later...