How to Edit: In-Battle Front and back of the Trainer??

Zreaver

Open up nitro explorer, then load your rom.

go to poketool/trgra and extract the two .narc files that are in it.

open those with pokedspic platinum, and then edit them with photoshop.

here's a video that covers all the details about editting them and their palettes which i made:

it has all the tools that you will need in a pack in the description except photoshop, you'll have to get that by yourself or figure out how to do it with a free program like gimp

Doesint work when i extract the trbgra i open it up with the pokedspic platinum first of the batt it's black and white :S and when i load on a diff picture like for example Riley Becoz i use the riley overworld sprite, it just doesint work :S

Doesint work when i extract the trbgra i open it up with the pokedspic platinum first of the batt it's black and white :S and when i load on a diff picture like for example Riley Becoz i use the riley overworld sprite, it just doesint work :S
you are using the overworld sprite for a back sprite?
You can be used Cristal Tile for edit them.

Are you sure?

Those sprites have some encryption that I am not sure is programmed into Crystal Tile.

Let's see:

A year ago, around August 2009, I set out to change the game Pokemon Platinum and only managed to change some minis game coaches for the Golden Sun (1 and 2), and also had to change their battle sprites and back sprite (the protagonist was one of the characters in Golden Sun).

To change back and use PokeDSPicPlatinumTrainers.exe battle sprites, but when playing, even to modify it, made no impact but if they did effect the changes that were made in the Pokémon, the program PokeDSPicPlatinum.exe.

I discovered the Crystal Tile 2, with the edit got everything but the Pokémon, since it is the only PokeDSPicPlatinum.exe decrypts these pictures, but pictures of the coaches read with PokeDSPicPlatinumTrainers.exe are useless, unless unless it is for the Diamond or Pearl.

Indeed, SVC, to see if you respond to my message to change the labels for the parts of the PPRE to the SS.