Pokemon X Randomized Starters Incorrectly Shown

TL;DR - The 3D models and Pokemon shown in the starter select screen are not the starters I receive when I select them.

What I'm using - Citra Emulator, European ROM of Pokemon X, pk3DS, and HackingToolKit3DS v9

Hello!

A few nights ago when I was up late with my friends I got bored and was talking with my friends about wanting to do a Pokemon Randomizer for X/Y (my first Pokemon games) since I know it probably better than any other game in the franchise and looked up a tutorial on how to do it. Things went smoothly and I was able to get everything set up properly on my first go. That what I thought, at least. When I got to the section where I was given my 3 starters, the options shown with 3D models and in the starter screen were Beldum, Tynamo, and Pichu. I selected Beldum, since I thought it was the best option but upon choosing him, in the next dialogue box it said "Received Xerneas". I was confused, thought it was a bug and moved onto the first battle. To which I had a Xerneas, not a Beldum. I re-randomized everything, as I thought having a Xerneas was unfair, and I really didn't get to choose my starter, but again I was given the options of Gible, Gothita, and Pichu (again). I selected Gible as I, again, felt it was the best option only to receive a Gloom. I randomized again and the models show to me were different from what I received, a Kingdra, when no water-type was shown. This is a minor issue but still something that is slightly annoying and having to reset 3 times just to see what my actual starters are isn't enjoyable. Is there any fix to this?