National Dex on Ruby/Sapphire

zener88

Hi! I'm having troubles trying yo enable the National Dex on Ruby and Sapphire (3rd gen). I have try using PKHex and A-Save but when I mark the corresponding option nothing happens. Any idea how can I activate that? BTW, I'm playing those games on a 3DS, I know I can use GBA Link and make a trade with FR/LG un order to enable the National Dex, but I'm trying to avoid that.

I don't think enough research has been done yet on National dex flags for Gen. III, what we currently have doesn't seem to be enough. So it's probably not possible yet until someone does the research to figure out the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...
On 11/22/2019 at 11:53 AM, zener88 said:

Hi! I'm having troubles trying yo enable the National Dex on Ruby and Sapphire (3rd gen). I have try using PKHex and A-Save but when I mark the corresponding option nothing happens. Any idea how can I activate that? BTW, I'm playing those games on a 3DS, I know I can use GBA Link and make a trade with FR/LG un order to enable the National Dex, but I'm trying to avoid that.

Hi, I found a fix for this. Make sure you have those options enabled and then in PKHex make sure that you set one of your pokemon's origin games to LeafGreen of FireRed. Then the rest evolves, no questions asked.