Complicated help

Varry

I have a DSi (dont ask why)

My friend uses ds evolution or something as a rom. he can download his save game into the rom, pop the micro sd into his computer and open up pokesav easily... he doesnt need to fiddle with mile long codes, annoying trainer ids or anything or worry about the slightest mistake. Everything is up just as is in game. so he just has to fiddle with what he wants but this is rom and i prefer the actual games. so i have diamond. since the cart was dying and i needed to salvage my pokeymans, i got the AR for DSi. but i find it saves as a .DUC. now i would like to be able to use pokesav just like him with this micro sd thing because the ar code style with it presents much difficulty and annoyance, but pokesav of course only mds SAV files like that (and only a certain kind of sav file at that). If theres an up to date way for me to go properly convert for AR dsI (not the ds max duc, so shunyweb does not work ive tried with many of the presented formats and it comes up as gibberish) the main reason i havent found such answers myself is because no one seems to be aware the AR dor dsi is available(or care which makes sense).. i can only find shopping results and even the main site itself has no information or troubleshooting other than (hey wanna buy it) id prefer not to use it at all but since 20$ for the AR is easier for me than like 70 for the rom, micro sd and time it takes for all of that to be compatible with the dsi (which i dont know of any that are yet). any help in this matter (or directions to a place where i can get more help) is greatly appreciated.