Need someone able to pokegen using pkhex

D0minik

Hello people,

As the title says I'm looking for someone who is able to pokegen through pkhex in order to create some shiny (non shinylocked) 6iv legendaries. In return I can offer competitive pokemon I bred myself. I know this may not be much since you can create legit pokemon with pkhex yourself but if anyone is willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Ive attatched a rar file with the .pk6 files of 26 pokemon that I need. If anyone is concerned about the rar file not being clean I can try to create qr codes of each pokemon. Thanks in advance.

Pokemon.rar

Pokemon.rar

Edited by D0minik

Hello,

How many Pokémon do you need? did you upload the necessary files?

Hi,

I attatched a rar file with all the pokemon that I need. They are quite a bit ( 26 pkmn ) but any amount you could help me with would be awesome. If I can do something for you let me know.

Hi,

I attatched a rar file with all the pokemon that I need. They are quite a bit ( 26 pkmn ) but any amount you could help me with would be awesome. If I can do something for you let me know.

Please check the PM I sent you.

Please note that the majority of the Pokémon you want, if not all of them, are illegal. For example, a Kyogre caught in AS cannot be shiny, but maybe you know this already.

EDIT:

Mission complete! Good luck!

Edited by GSLinux