Help ectracting data from savefile or repairing the save file

Aegon

Hello , everyone , I had borrowed a friend's Powersaves device so I could get some of the japanese exclusive events ( since most people who trade them have absurdly high demands , and I just want to simply have them as collectibles , I don't support hacking for breeding and shinies) however my laptop battery died while I was applying a code , and the cartridge was still connected to the computer, the automatic backup hadn't happened for some reason and all I could do was delete all data , I backed up the (now corrupt) data with the powersaves feature , and can still be resotred at any time (though still unplayable) the cartridge plays and works fine after starting a new game. what I'm asking is , is there some software or method that I could employ to at the very least extract my pokemon and items from my sav file ? I'd really like to know if there are any options fixing my sav file altogether but if that's impossible is there someway that I can extract my pokemon and items ? thanks to whoever took their time to read this , and have a nice day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried keysav2 v1.3.8 unofficial? This guide will help you first open up your save and then HOPEFULLY extract your pokemon. The setting up is tedious but after that... Extracting is a breeze.

But i never heard of this being used to a corrupt save file... Anyways, just try it out. (Lesson to be learned: Always turn ON automatic backup in powersave)

Edit: this post made me think you might want to try: Pokemon Gen6 Save Decrypter

Edited by Chamdee