Pokemon Primal Ruby, and Pokemon Savage Sapphire *RECRUITING*

Should there be version exclusives?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should there be version exclusives?

• YES, and i'll tell you exactly what i think shhould be in each game!
    • no, i don't feel playing 2 games, i have a job and stuff

alright, so i know this is one of those annoying hacks like a RS remake that never gets completed, now, its reasonable if you skip this, but its fair, the types of hacks are in progress all the time, and never finished, but my friend is pretty much working on a sprite hack, where you play as ORAS Brendan, he should finish it around mid September maybe, and i plan to edit the title screen also, but i seen a tutorial on how to, seems to hard so i might leave it untouched, and i will be editing the wild Pokemon, starters, and the gym leaders will remain the same, unless someone wants to take that off of my hands cause i can't do it, like its to, confusing, and this is in the DEVELOPMENT stage, like not even close to beta relese, he will link me to HIS rom site, (no i will not give it out, i will be turning it into either a ups/xDelta patch) and if he says no on whether if i can use him game or no, i guess it will mean that it will be developed quicker and i forgot, i can edit the Pokemon, so i'll try my best to TRY and implicate a mega evo- mechanic, but it might be glitchy, so don't complain, and there will be easter eggs about wars, and other poke'theorys, like the kanto war, and other stuff, so i might implicate it into the story, and i forgot to mention, THIS IS NOT a remake, its like a sequel, and also we're open to positions, what COULD be needed

1. Trainer editors (0/2)

2. texts/npc editors (0/4)

3. anything if you want to contribute to :) note, we're always open to new people to join the team!