Need some Hidden Grotto Assistance

PokePoindexter

For the last week or so I've been trying to get a Timid, Near-perfect-IV Vulpix to show up in the Hidden Grotto in the Abundant Shrine in Black 2. I've been looking everywhere and trying everything (including Hozu's article on Smogon), and I am completely lost right now. I've made it past the first part and got the Vulpix to appear, but I can't seem to figure out a way of adjusting the Nature or IVs.

Here are the questions I have:

*Do the frames start at a specific number when you load the game or are they controlled by how many saves/Chatot sounds you've done during the course of the whole game? Additionally, are there any other ways to advance the frames besides those two?

*Do I have to readjust my DS Clock's time to load the game at the same time and date as was on the seed that I was able to successfully put the Vulpix into the Grotto with? (I use a DS Lite, BTW)

*Do I start by going for the Nature and then the IVs afterward, or is there a way of going for both simultaneously?

I'm very new to RNG manipulation, so I apologize if there's some obvious thing I'm overlooking. Any help is appreciated.