About, err, narc files.

I don't know if i chosen a good title, but well.

(sorry if i posted in the wrong subforum... =s=)

At the moment i'm editing Pokemon Black (raising trainers' levels and stuff), so i'm using for example, BWTE for trainer editing.

For using this tool, i think i extracted .narc file (using Nitro Explorer) and then make it as a folder (http://puu.sh/2wVza something like this).

After editing some trainers, i don't know where and with what tool i can reinsert narc.

(i actually want to have one file (the .narc which contains all the trainers/pokemon) but edited with what i made.)

I don't even know if what i said make sense (sorry for my bad English !), but well...

Thanks in advance to who will answer my question ( *w*)~

EDIT : Yeah i could use Zero's Trainer Editor, but i wanted to try something else, since last time i edited the trainers with his tool (and also using his Wild Pokemon Editor Tool), it always crashes (i think it was a light blue screen) when i'm coming to the Route 1 at the beginning.

Repack files with kiwi.ds and reinsert narc with Nitro Explorer.

Well...how do i repack files with kiwi.ds? When i'm trying to move the folder on the window, it says "Not supported file." or something like that. I don't know how to make it correctly ;w;

(yeah i tried first to reinsert with Nitro Explorer but i noticed that i needed a .narc to do that so...)

(yup i'm a noob o/)