Greetings!

fishyfins

Good afternoon!

My names Fishyfins (obviously), and ive been playing pokemon since Gen 1 (with a long break through Gen 3). In the wake of the X and Y announcement, i decided to pick up my DS again, and complete my pokedex to get ready for Gen 6's arrival.

However, i discovered, sadly, that my housemate has stolen my copies of White, Diamond and Pearl (along with a load of dvds and warhammer stuff), and obviously all pokemon on those games as well. I spent a long time collecting special pokemon, and im rather anxious to get them back. So i was hoping to use Pokegen or Pokesav or something to hack them back into the game, if you know what i mean. As long as the pokemon is the same species, gender, level, and looks legit on Pokecheck, then ill be happy. Dont care about values, as i never plan on using them, more trophies. The pokemon in trying to create are shiny Caterpie, shiny Corsola, shiny Ho-oh, and 3 shiny Bronzors. also liberty pass Victini, the wifi event Reshiram, the event Arceus from white forest.

Ive been trying to generate a legit looking Caterpie in pokegen, but all my efforts have so far met with failure, with Pokecheck saying hacked PIDs. Ill have a read on this forum, and see if i can work out how to fix the issue :)