Pokemon World History Discussion

mulhollinman

ok this is my first thread so it counts as an intro and the cat i wanted to post in is full so. This is a thread for discussion about the history of the pokemon world. How you think places, pokemon, legends, came to be anything. completly open to ideas for the future of gen v and of pokemon in general.

Edited by mulhollinman

my theory is that in the beginning there was chaos then yin and yang balanced out causing the egg that Arceus hatched from then in turn Arceus gave life to the force that created him which created the true dragon of the Unova region then Arceus created Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia to represent the three basic states of matter and to cotrol the very fabrics of our universe(time, space, and antimatter) then Groudon and Kyogre came into being creating the world in their war of land and sea then Rayquaza calmed them. Regigigas pulls the continents into position and creates the golem trio. mew comes into being becoming the ancestor of humans and pokemon. pokemon and humans become a different species and humans adopt the forms of unown as their language. later on the war of unova happens causing the true dragon to split and (just speculation here) Kyurem uses the last of it's powers to stop the fight. also the fight may have spread to other regions causing Lugia's tower to burn down killing three pokemon, Ho-oh revives them creating beast trio and yea that is what i got so far