In Battle Type Variable and Weight Variable

liaF cipE

Considering the moves autotomize, conversion, conversion 2, and soak, and the ability color change there should be some sort of in-battle variables for manipulating type and weight.

If someone knows the hex addresses/action replay codes to change these values and what to put in please post them, but I have a couple questions about them (aside from the obvious of do they exsist)

-Can in-battle type hold a dual type as a value? It always gets set to a single type by the natural mechanics, so I am not sure. It would make more sense if it was initiallized with the species type of the pokemon to keep the algrorithms consistent, but for all I know the variable could only matter if the type has been changed, causing the in-battle type to override species type.

-Does the weight value hold the final weight of the pokemon, or does it just hold the "stage" or whatever it is to get the current value of weight?

-Assuming type can hold a single or dual type, and weight holds the final weight, how would the hex value for each be calculated?

Why does this matter? Well, after the base stats moves, and ability, type and weight the only things left that really matter for each pokemon species. By being able to simulate all of these factors, an entirely new pokemon species can be simulated in game, allowing people to define their own pokemon. (As long as it does not need non-exsistent moves/abilities/types...)

Yes, weight is not crucial, but it does come into play in some cases, it would be nice to make sure the right weight (if needed) is available.

Edited by liaF cipE

Not surprisingly, no one knows. I figured this was a long shot esp. since these are pretty obsurce things, and B/W did not come out that long ago so people probably would not have gotten there yet.

At this point, if anyone can give me any advice on how I could find these hex values--like with a simulator or something--that would be appreciated.

edit: apparently the move reflect type can be used to change to a dual type, so whatever variable is there could be utilized to alter the type of a pokemon to any type.