Problem downloading pokegen

kabutomushi

Hi there, I apologize in advance if this thread doesn't belong here or if I'm just being stupid in general.

I don't think it is a problem with Pokegen... it is probably on my end so I'm looking for some help. I have the .rar file here (PokeGen_full) for the beta version so I can edit Black/White. But for some reason I can't unrar the thing... I keep getting incomplete archive errors with winrar. Is there any problem with the file, by any chance? Or does anyone know something I can do to open it? I can only see some "lang_Deutch.txt" file in the archive before the error. In the non-beta version I can see "PokeGen.exe" but I can't open that either due to an equally perplexing "unknown format or damaged archive" error.

Anything you can do to help, I'd really appreciate it.

Yeah, I know I need to extract it. That's what I was trying to do with winrar. I gave 7zip a try, but still no dice. Proof:

4tZSU.png

I've tested both winrar and 7zip on other files, they work fine... and my friend (on his computer) just said he opened it fine a few minutes ago... I have no idea...