Hi i am here! ='D

BlueBastard

Eay, i am an another dutch nub on this forum. =P

I am very proud to be here on a good Pokemon forum, Its English, but i like it xD

Now more info about myself =]

I am Wesley Ution from the Netherlands, i am 15 years old and i life in IJsselstein (Holland >> Utrecht >> IJsselstein)

I like to chill outside with my friends or stay inside and play on my computer

It's pretty small about me, but this is what u need to know? I think so?

Questions are always welcome. xD

(Sorry about my bad English =$)

Bye--Byee! =d

Now more info about myself =]

Where is the reference to your favourite energy drink? Or did you choose randomly from the countless English words and somehow put 'Blue' and 'Bastard' together? ;) Just joking, welcome to Project Pokémon, Wesley! :) (I almost typed 'Project Project', luckily I could find my backspace button... and my fingers to type a whole sentence about my mistake). Anyway, please do not be afraid of those random nonsense coming from me, because I have a really serious question for you! I would like to know about the musical preferences of all (or, the most) new members here! So, which kind of music do you prefer? And do you have some favourite artists? That will be enough questions for me, hopefully you can answer them with any detail, it would be much appreciated! And by the way, your English is fine. :) The more you get used to it, the better you will become (although, that is my personal credo I came up with just now... and it is designed to give some hope to my own English too!) What should I do now on from, me?

Feel free to post anywhere here, and I hope to see you again!