Howdy-Ho

HenriGames

Hello fellow pokémon enthusiasts, my name is Henri, a film-student and game freak(PUN) from a small country in Europe.

I found this forum after having some trouble with pokémon selector and after some browsing I now see this is actually a very useful website, so I decided to introduce myself.

I'm also an animation enthusiast(robot chicken, south park, etc) and a nintendo fan in general.

I hope to continue to visit project pokémon and to be helpful in any way I can.

Cheers.

Hello Henri! :)

I am an enthusiast-enthusiast (at specific moments), so I think I will bless you with a reply to your introduction thread and give you a well-deserved warm welcome! So... I'm pleased to welcome you to Project Pokémon! I hope you will be indeed a frequent visitor of this forum and have a good time searching for interesting threads. Once I thought this place was useful, too, and I think it still is!

I am wondering about something I am always wondering about, and that is the preferred music of the author of the introduction thread where I leave my reply. In other words, what kind of music makes our game freak from a small country in Europe enthusiastic? And to make the question more challenging (I have to imply my question is really really well-thought, deep and difficult to answer, in the hope you would reply more detailed to it... That is how it works, does it?), do you have some favourite artists? Sorry for the side-question in my question, but that is the improved difficulty! ;)

Okay, normally I would put a random Pokémon quote somewhere in here... but I do not know a good one this time... "It's like my line's doing a dance! The tangle-tango, haha! Snarl!" Are you Pokémon Freak enough to know where this quote comes from?

For now, I leave you alone. I hope to see you again and have a nice holiday! :)