Problem with AR code [Pokémon Black]

Space Guard

Hello, was just wondering if there was a walkaround this.

Everytime I create 6 Pokémon in PokéGen and export them files as an AR code, the 6th Pokémon in my party ALWAYS turns out as an egg which cannot be hatched. I can't see anything that I have done incorrectly, but it's starting to bug me. I select the party count as '6' and double check that the 6th Pokémon doesn't have any different properties than the other party members, yet the issue still occurs. Is this a known problem? Is there any workaround? Thanks :)

Hello, was just wondering if there was a walkaround this.

Everytime I create 6 Pokémon in PokéGen and export them files as an AR code, the 6th Pokémon in my party ALWAYS turns out as an egg which cannot be hatched. I can't see anything that I have done incorrectly, but it's starting to bug me. I select the party count as '6' and double check that the 6th Pokémon doesn't have any different properties than the other party members, yet the issue still occurs. Is this a known problem? Is there any workaround? Thanks :)

Are you making sure none of your pokemon are eggs and that it's a different AR code and not the same?