Hello everyone.

Kirixa

Hey there!

I'm new to the forums, eventhough I've been about, reading topics for interesting things I finally decided that this forum was one I'd sign up to. You yourself might subscribe to every one out there but there are SO many interesting forums nowadays and it's such a hassle to sign up since I always get those code thingies wrong. As I did here, I also messed up the knowledge question answering it as a word instead of a number :/

That aside, I'm 19 years old, I live in the Netherlands, I have a lame supermarket job and I have just finished my finals which means university next year (:

Gameswise I'm interested in the Final Fantasy series (especially 10), Kingdom Hearts series (especially 1 and BBS), Uncharted series, pokemon series obviously (especially gold) and anything I deem funny at the time (layton, ghosttrick, disgaea, mmos).

Musicwise I love Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Stone Sour, SlipKnot, Taking Dawn, Hail the Villain, Kanye West (xD) and well the list goes on and on.. check out my last.fm for more info on that topic.

Anyway, ask me questions - I usually feel like helping out, or putting my thinking cap on, discussing subjects and fantasizing about possibilities and what I think /should/ happen (coughcoughsquareshouldkickenixcoughcoughgamefreakshouldmakemmos/consolegamescoughcough).

So yeah, that's it!

Cheers (: