Feature Request: Export All Pokemon / Side-by-Side Drag and Drop

IceSage

Hey there,

First off, I'd like to say EXCELLENT WORK on creating this program. It's helping me do something that would take me days to finish using the game alone. This really is a perfect tool for managing Pokemon.

Secondly, I apologize in advance if what I'm suggesting has been suggested, or is something you can't implement. (Or, something that's already there but I just don't see it.) I was just curious if the following is possible, because I'm currently trying to achieve something.

Export all Pokemon

Do you think it would be possible to add a button that exports all Pokemon, or all selected Pokemon, to their own respective .pkm file in some sort of batch process? Currently, the only way to export Pokemon, that I can see, is to right-click each one, put up their data, and then export them 1 by 1.

It would be nice to have a feature that lets you save them all.

I ask this because I'm currently trying to figure out an easy way to simply transfer as many Pokemon as I can, from Pokemon Diamond, to SoulSilver. This tool makes it easier for me, but it would be excellent if it could be made even easier.

Which also brings me to:

Side-by-Side Drag and Drop

It would also be nice of a feature to be able to dump all Pokemon you have, like say, all the boxes... Into a single file, and then be able to open them side by side.

For example, I'd be able to make a dump of all the Pokemon in Pokemon Diamond. Then, I open up my Pokemon SoulSilver .SAV, and then load the dump of the Pokemon Diamond boxes. This way, I can drag and drop Pokemon from the Pokemon Diamond dump, into the Pokemon SoulSilver boxes into the empty slots.

I know that your program isn't exactly a tool for doing such things specifically, and it's more for just generating Pokemon and tweaking their abilities... But I honestly think this would be an excellent idea, and from my perspective (not knowing how this is coded, of course) seems like an easy thing to do.

Edit: (Also, below is an example of what I mean by Side-by-Side drag and drop... using some crappy MSpaint skills.) I ended up reading in another post that saving "groups" or "boxes" of Pokemon isn't possible somehow, so I guess I retract what I meant by a "dump" of all Pokemon. Instead, something side by side that loads 2 .sav files would suffice, allowing for drag and drop between the two. (Instead of saving PKM files, opening the alternate .sav, then loading the PKM again.) My crap picture depicts something of the sort of what I'm suggesting. Open 1 main .sav file, then a 2nd window next to it for easy Drag and drop.

crap_mspaint_ski&#108.jpg

583dcf080d42b_crap_mspaint_ski108.jpg.e2

Edited by IceSage