Need someone to make me a Sav'd team

He Is Legend

I stopped playing pokemanz 2 years ago, and got rid of my games, now I'm playing again and I have no AR so I have no way to breed and make new teams. If someone could please sav me a team that I can use for now I would appreciate it sooooo very much. I don't really have anything to offer:/

I have a 2 copies of a jolly flawless shiny Venipede, and a flawless shiny adamant Larvitar.

Here'sWhat I need:

Tyranitar

Sand Stream

Brave

Leftovers

252 HP / 236 SpAtk / 20 Spe

-substitute

-focus punch

-crunch

-fire blast

Excadrill

Sand Rush

Adamant

Air Balloon

252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def

-Swords Dance

-X-Scissor

-Rock Slide

-Earthquake

Ferrothorn@ Leftovers

Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp.D)

Iron Barbs

156 HP, 94 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Sp.D

~Power Whip

~Spikes

~Toxic

Gliscor

Sand Veil

Impish

Leftovers

252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef

-Stealth Rock

-Earthquake

-Stone Edge

-Roost

Rotom-W

Levitate

Timid

Choice Scarf

252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

-Thunderbolt

-Thunder

-Hydro Pump

-Trick

Garchomp

Sand Veil

Jolly

Life Orb

252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

-Outrage

-Swords Dance

-Earthquake

-Fire Blast

They all need to be levele 100, since B/W doesn't auto level for online play >.> They all need to be in normal pokeballs aswell. If someone can do this for me, I will love them forever!

White FC: 4856-6845-5568.

Thankyou in advance to whoever helps me:)

God Bless

Hey I easily could spend some time with this and make you this team but I think it would be more productive to teach a brother how to fish rather than giving him a fish. I recently got a 3DS, and found any sort of AR not possible to use so I began to search around. I found a workaround for getting a great team without any outside device.

What you will need:

ir-gts-bw found here

Pokegen for B/W found here

Now what you want to do is follow the instructions for IR-gts and send a pokemon from your game to your pc. Open this file in pokegen to find out your SID which will allow you to make pokemon you can nickname and such. Now modify this file to whatever pokemon and whatever you want on this pokemon and save it as a party pokemon. Use IR-gts to send it to you game cart via the GTS.

The ir-gts-bw makes this possible through it's ability to receive pokemon from a game, something that sendpkm was unable to do. Please note that ir-gts-bw is in beta right now and therefore won't be able to send 4th gen pokemon. Seeing as Rotom is a 4th gen, I'll tell you a workaround. Download the ir-gts that is on the same page as the other but is made for the 4th gen games, and download pokegen 2.312 (the 4th gen one on the same link I gave you). This will allow you to make and send a 4th gen pokemon to a 4th gen game cart, which may then be transfered to a 5th generation game.

While this may not be as easy as someone else doing the work, you receive a pokemon that the game considers to be caught/hatched by you as well as giving you absolute control over your created team whenever you want. In the time that it took me to type this up for you, a team could have been made. I wish you luck in creating your dream team, hopefully this will help you out for future creations!

Edited by cek1992
Fixed the links