Wifi Issue

Richard

I dont know if its because of Pokegen, I created some legal pokemon and battled like 1 h and after a break I tried to connect again but I kept getting the Data Transfer error on random battles and its still occuring. But on my sisters ds it works ( she didnt use pokegen ) and we have the same settings and connection. Im just wondering whats going on

I dont know if its because of Pokegen, I created some legal pokemon and battled like 1 h and after a break I tried to connect again but I kept getting the Data Transfer error on random battles and its still occuring. But on my sisters ds it works ( she didnt use pokegen ) and we have the same settings and connection. Im just wondering whats going on

that's pretty odd. did you change anything in between? try depositing them into the pc and withdrawing them again. that should do it.

that's pretty odd. did you change anything in between? try depositing them into the pc and withdrawing them again. that should do it.

Yeah I actually deleted them but it still isnt working

Edit: Ah guys nvm, I reseted my internet settings, added it again and now it works. Still a bit weird, thanks anyways!