Strange Problem with AR DSi and PokeGen

STUD

Im going to try to explain this problem as well as I can, but it has been frustrating me for the last few hours now... so bear with me.

I have used PokeGen beta 17 many times over the last month or so, and created countless wi fi legal Pokemon. I decided yesterday to create a few more, and also decided to upgrade to the new beta 24.

The problem that Im encountering is, when I try to start up my English White, Black or Japansese Black versions with any PokeGen codes created with b17 or b24 I am now receiving only a white screen. No intro or start up.

Normal cheats such as max money and items still work just fine with these games.

I have tried using cheats generated with all 9 Pokemon, 5, and just 1. I have gone over the data for the Pokemon I created several times to ensure that Im doing everything as I have in the past, and truthfully, the data looks perfect. I saved all the Pokemons XMLs individually as well, so I could later put them in PokeGen for copies if need be.

I honestly have no idea why my games will not start up with PokeGen codes now. Any type of help would be greatly appreciated.

I created 3 Pokemon with Dream World abilities, that were shown as hatched (with 01 in the extra bits for wifi check passing). I tried using codes generated with these Pokemon and without them.... if that matters at all.

Ill keep lurking around to see if anyone can shed some light on what may be going on. Im suspecting that perhaps when I downloaded the beta it somehow caused the exporting of codes to XML to be altered? But Im not tech savy enough to even know if thats possible.... and how it would effect a past version of PokeGen. Also, Im using an AR DSi w/sd slot. Again though, I have created tons of Pokemon on my Black, White, and JP Black cartridges.

UPDATE: I aplogize for the misinformation. Apparently I havent used PokeGen for my English White. Also the PKM files dont seem to be backwards compatible with previous beta versions (at least for b17). I was able to get the codes to work using the PKM files created on b24 with a code exported from b24 as well, however, my White does not start up when using these codes exported specifically for it. My English Black did accept the codes and start up though. It seems that the codes being generated for English White versions have some sort of problem and prevent start up?

Edited by STUD
Update

I just want to note that I am having similar problems with my Action Replay DSi. I load the codes onto it but the game (Pokemon White) refuses to start, simply going to a white screen. I thought perhaps there were too many codes (I was trying to create six pokemon for one of my boxes at once), but the result is the same even if there are only codes for three pokemon.

Edit: Well I feel dumb! Seems it works so long as there are only codes for one or two pokemon. Makes things a bit more time-consuming but still much faster than trying to raise the pokemon in-game. ^_^

Edited by Perentie Fan