SHINY .pkm Files Thread!

Cozmonic

Guys everyone should find all shiny .pkm files that have been posted on this website and others and we should make like a giant shiny pokemon database, so that way people don't request shiny pokemon that are already out and about. I would start us off because I've seen shiny liligant, haxorus, hydreigon, gigalith, terrakion, and a lot more but I don't really know how to tag them like you guys do. So please this might sound cool to some of you and some of you might think this is really stupid but I think it would be great for everyone who likes shinys! :P Maybe add in all legendary pokemon files in here too that some people can't get like tornadus or thundurus. THANKS! :creep:

If someone has the capability to use a .pkm file, then they have the capability to learn to make one themselves, so this is moot anyway, since the people who request others make Pokemon for them either have absolutely no means to do it themselves, or are too lazy to learn. You wouldn't be helping the former, and we certainly don't want to foster the latter.

If someone has the capability to use a .pkm file, then they have the capability to learn to make one themselves,

That couldn't be farther from the truth, because I have a Mac, and I do not have the ability to do so. I can use the .pkm files because of a nice little tool called Pokemon Selector, it allows you to upload .pkm files to the site, and using the dns code, you can obtain them in the GTS. I have tried over and over again to be able to make and generate my own shiny pokemon, but I truly am unable to do so, same goes for many others out there like me. So before you go on calling me "lazy" make sure you know what you are talking about, because believe me, I would do this on my own if I had the power to.