Hello

Shin Daisuke

Welcome to the world of Pokémon, Rafael! (although I didn't kept you waiting that long) :)

I hope you like your first minutes being here! I must agree with your second statement, because I also liked those RSE games very much. But I was wondering... Do you have a common interest like competitive battling, ROM-hacking or something like that? Or are you just 'the gamer' who plays the game? (nothing wrong with that, really...) ;) Oh, and before I forget, which kind of music do you like? I think I do not know much local names in your case, I only know Lacuna Coil is from Italy. But striking enough, most people do not listen much to artists from their own country... Anyway, I cannot speak in your place, so please tell me about that, if you wish.

And, indeed, I hope I see you in the forums!

Have a nice evening! :)

But I was wondering... Do you have a common interest like competitive battling, ROM-hacking or something like that? Or are you just 'the gamer' who plays the game? (nothing wrong with that, really...) ;)

Well, at the moment I'm just trying to complete the Pokedex, but in the future I'll work on my competitive team. :) I'm not so much into ROM hacking, but I'll read something about it.

which kind of music do you like?

Pop, 80's music in general, Electronica, Ambient, Techno... but my favourite band is Tears For Fears. :)

Pop, 80's music in general, Electronica, Ambient, Techno... but my favourite band is Tears For Fears. :)

Tears for Fears sounds pretty relax, for what I've heard a couple of minutes ago. ^^ I like some of those older pop artists too, but I knew nothing about Tears for Fears, actually! Answers from new members like you could be pretty interesting... And since you seem to be into ambient and electronic music, do you know about those Bill Leeb / Rhys Fulber projects? Especially (old) Delerium and Synæsthesia are my favourite ambient projects of them. If you do not know these projects, you have to check them out! Some records contain simply amazing good ambient music. :)