Want an AR code for a specific Pokemon? Look here.

Syhrie

Do you have a specific Pokemon you want coded? I can do it for you if you give me the following information. I know people want to make Pokemon they used to have in previous versions but do not have access to another DS for the trade or transfer. I am willing to attempt to create the Pokemon for you if you give me the info I need. I use Poke gen to create and code these Pokemon. Since the program is not my own, I felt that credit was due here.

Note on Legendaries:

I have not been able to try creating one. If you want one of the NEW legendaries, the chances of your code working are slim at best. I attempted to create a Victini Pokemon, but as far as I know I was unsuccessful. I will be attempting this again and will keep you updated.

Update 1.) I was able to create a working Zorua code for myself using realistic information which I gleaned from
www.serebii.net
- I believe that I can do it with the other Legendaries/Event Pokemon provided you do not wish them to trigger an event, as I do not know if they will or not. If you are willing to test that for me, please let me know!

Disclaimer:

Always save before using a code in the event that the codes fails.

Just because a code worked for me, does not mean it will work for you. Sometimes a code can fail. If it does, I am sorry. To the best of my knowledge, my codes I post will work for you if they worked for me.

I own no rights to Pokegen or the Pokemon created using the program. I am doing this for entertainment purposes only and expect no payment.

Don't know your SID Number? Try this.

I do no own this code, nor did I create it. This code is for US versions of Black and White. If you do no follow the instructions I posted exactly (namely if you click your Name without holding down the L button), your game will freeze. I found this code on a website somewhere and had it on my AR list, I do not remember who the original creator of the code is. All credit goes to that person.

5216f4ac 98087128
0216f4b0 f9faf699
94000130 fdff0000
0216f4b0 0c006900
d2000000 00000000

In order to see your ID you need to follow these instructions exactly:

1.) Load the game with the code active.

2.) Hit the X button to bring up your menu.

3.) Once in the menu hold down the L button.

4.) Click on your Name.

5.) Once you see your Trainer Card, release the L button.

6.) Flip the card over. Your Regular ID should now be replaced with your Secret ID.

Level:
Nature:
Held Item:
Ability:
Form (if it has more than one):
Origin (if not from Pokemon Black/White):
Shininess/Pokerus (YES pokerus works on these Pokemon. My own Pokemon were made with it):
Met Where:
Ball:
Stats (or I can randomize it):
Contest Stats (Or I can randomize or leave blank):
Attacks (I will automatically max their PP):
OT/ID/SID/Gender:
Ribbons (or not):

Any fields you leave empty or do not directly specify, I will choose for you based on realism and the information you provided. When creating Pokemon, I always have their info page open to ensure that Pokemon are created within reason to their legitimate selves.

If you fill all spaces, I will create it as you asked it to be created, no questions asked - as is the promise of my thread.

If you post that list here, I will create it and respond with your code and its trigger if it was possible to make a working one. If you do not use that form when requesting a Pokemon, I will ignore it. Please use proper English when requesting, I really do no wish to try and decode your posts when I create a Pokemon. Please refrain from rushing me, I do have a life, and I make codes in my spare time. :)

I test all of my codes before posting them.

If they are untested, I will say so on that post.

If this sort of thing is not allowed on this forum, please feel free to delete the post. I apologize in advance.

Anywho! That's all, if you want a Pokemon - feel free to post! :D

Emails when a topic is updated are sent to me, and I get them ASAP, so your wait should be somewhat minimal. :)

*Note*

Please note that I do frequent other forums, and one forum has this post as well. On that forum I am known as Mandy. Please do not think that we are separate people lol

Please do not post other code requests here. There is a topic for that, and it isn't this one!

:D

The SID code is provided only because I requested it in order to create your specific Pokemon, I would not want to request something that people could not provide, so I made sure you could access the SID.

Edited by Syhrie

Updates and Waiting List

Any updates I make will be posted here, if I can edit my posts that is. I will also make a list of who is where in the waiting list for a code for their Pokemon so you know where you stand and when it will be ready. I save all codes to a file in my computer to back them up in case they are lost. Do not fret! :D

WAITING LIST

1. Name

2. Name

3. Name

4. Name

5. Name

6. Name

7. Name

8. Name

9. Name

10. Name

Codes not working with your Pokemon Black and White versions?

Make sure your AR Device is updated to the newest firmware from the Codejunkies website. Codes for these games will not work with your AR until you do so ;)

Edited by Syhrie

I never claim that the pokemon are 100% legit, I just said that I try and keep them as legal as possible :)

As for the location, I assume you mean in the pokemon's game code - which I don't know. Please do not make this into a discussion thread, this is for people that wish to request an AR code for a pokemon.

Offering my Zorua code to any that want it.

245fzuq.png

Female, starts at level 1.

Non-shiny sprite

Pokerus Infected

Learned Moves include: Night Daze, Shadow Ball, Foul Play and Counter

Max IV's/EV Count up at 510 (legal number)

Illusion ability

Mine had these stats at level 100 after evolving at level 30:

HP: 278

Attack: 271

Defense: 176

Sp.Att: 344

Sp.Def: 161

Speed: 241

jru0c5.png

Please note that this pokemon is Pokegen created and not from the event with the Crown Pokemon.

If you would like the code, please post and I will edit this with a code for it!