Getting pokemon names to show up in english

mordaki987

Hey yall i'm having a bit of trouble here. I'm trying to use the new pokesav with pokemon black but the names of the pokemon are coming out in japanese when in game and not english. Basically i'm trying to create a shiny sky form shaymin but as i said the name of the pokemon once i am playing is showing in japanese characters not english. if anyone could help fix this i would be most grateful.

pokegen is pokesav and this is the right place to be asking this so hence i am asking if there is a problem with that then by all means point me in the right directio but since i'm asking this in the proper place then i won't change my question/post. i'm using pokegen and since pokegen is the newpokesav then why is there a problem with what i am asking?

ok let me see if i can type like you so that it makes more sense to you since i guess this is how you understand things well no pokesav is not pokegen and never will be pokesav is not a synonym for pokegen so that is why you got the response you got do you understand that part now ok as for your actual question it sounds like you are not even using the english rom which would be really stupid on your part and you probably should not even be here asking about it or maybe you are even setting the language in pokegen to japanese and leaving the nickname editbox blank that would do it too on any game or maybe even you are just so clueless that you are loading a .pkm file that has the nickname blatantly set as japanese characters and you are not even bothering to look at the nickname editbox to see that it has japanese characters there that is something most people would simply assume that nobody is stupid enough to do but i have had plenty of experience that says not to make such assumptions because people really are that stupid ok is that a good enough answer now

hello? what does your link here say? http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424 it says pokegen - pokesav replacement for pokemon editing hence pokegen is the new pokesav get used to it i mean if you want to ban me for something as simple as asking for help with pokegen then be my guest but i'm not going to sit here and argue the fact of what is staring you right in the face with the link attached to your post and word for word what it says.

my link says that it is a replacement that does not say that it is the same thing it means it is better and a separate thing everyone but you was able to understand that so obviously it is you that is wrong do you get it now there is really no reason for you to be getting hostile over it besides you are the one asking for help here you should be more willing to accept that you are the one lacking correct answers and information but i guess that would make too much sense oh damn i forgot a period at the end of my last post that is of incredible significance.

I apologize to anyone aside from the thread starter that's reading this. I know it's painful.