How do I pokesav a starter pokemon?

billiellis

How do I pokesav a starter pokemon? I don't intend to enter the pokemon in any contests with other players. I know how to use poksav and have already used it. I mean , for instance, I have completed the game without any pokesav (I did not use it even to evolve pokemon that can only be evolved through trade, which would there for be impossible for me to evolve as I am using an emulater on the computer) and now I want to start again with all new pokesaved pokemon. Let's say I wanted for example a charmander. I want the charmander to have the same stats that it would have if it were a starter, without being over or under powered so that the game will be just as hard the second playthrough as it was the first playthrough. I know each pokemon has its own base stats but I don't really know what that means, and that each pokemon has IVs, but I want to know what kind of IVs would a level 5 pokemon have? I know that IVs are unique to each and every pokemon, but in what range would they be for a level 5 pokemon? And also would a new pokemon have any EVs? What range would they be in for a new level 5 pokemon that has never fought in a battle? I am playing platinum.