Ash's Pikachu Event to Come to North america

DeXtroze

Will you be Buying a Nintendo 3DS?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be Buying a Nintendo 3DS?

The long awaited, at least for me, Ash's pikachu event is coming to North america on the 31st of January. it will last until the 7th of February , i think.

the event will be held at toys R' us stores across the US and Canada.

and for those who cannot make it to one of those, or do not live near 1, i have recreated it, and will post up it's file when the event starts.

Pokemon Stats:

OT: Ash

ID: 01311

Ability: Static

Held Item: Light Ball

Level: 50

Nature: Naughty

Fateful Encounter: Yes

Met At: Pokemon Event

Moveset:

Volt Tackle

Iron Tail

Quick Attack

Thunderbolt

IV: 13, 9, 10, 12, 16, 11

EV: All 85

PID: 3393516029? or 3378290492?

still i posted this because i recreated the Pokemon. i had no idea that some1 else already posted this. :/

Chances are, your "recreated" Pikachu will very probably be hacked.

recreated, means code. i made it cause i don't live near a toys r' us store and do not plan to drive 70 miles to get to one. also, i made it exactly identical to the original, so no one can tell the diffrence wehter it was created or obtained. i hold my own custom events so i know what i am doing. :/

and the event is coming out on the 30th not the 31st, although that is the same day as my birthday but being on the 31st would then make it correlate with the suicune event

sory for the mistake. i had heard it was 31st. anyways, thanks for the correction.

recreated, means code. i made it cause i don't live near a toys r' us store and do not plan to drive 70 miles to get to one. also, i made it exactly identical to the original, so no one can tell the diffrence wehter it was created or obtained. i hold my own custom events so i know what i am doing. :/

Since no one knows what the real Event looks like in-depth, your Pikachu very probably will not be exactly identical to the original.

Keep in mind that this website doesn't want anyone to contribute ANY hacked Pokémon.

If you can't be bothered to drive 70 miles to get the event, it doesn't matter since someone else will do it in your place and post a LEGIT Wondercard in the contributions thread.