Pokemon Request!

king9998

I need a lvl. 15 victini with the moves v-generate, ball of fire, blast burn, and overheat, it should be shiny have the nickname Victory. For its special ability it should have victory star. it should be in a pokeball. its owner should be KING. I want it to have a helpful nature and have all the EVs and IVs possible at that time. it should be infected with Pokerus. it should be carrying a liberty ticket. this should be for the american version of black and white and for white if i could have it after it comes out that would be great. and soon after it comes out. thanks and have a great day.

Edited by king9998

I need a lvl. 15 victini with the moves v-generate, ball of fire, blast burn, and overheat, it should be shiny have the nickname Victory. For its special ability it should have victory star. it should be in a pokeball. it should be male. its owner should be KING. I want it to have a helpful nature and have all the EVs and IVs possible at that time. it should not be infected with Pokerus or what ever its called. it should be carrying a liberty ticket. this should be for the american version of black and white and for white i can have it as soon as possible after they come would be great. thanks and have a great day

Sorry, but it will be impossible to create a Victini for the US Release of B/W because it hasn't come out yet.

• 3 months later...