Greetings

Seven Fates

Hello. I'm Seven Fates. I've been familiar - and somewhat submersed in - with the Pokemon franchise since Generation I, and have played almost every main series game from Generation I through IV. Generation III I never personally owned a game from, but just in September I bought my first Nintendo hand-held device in ten years, a Gamestop/EB Games refurbished DS Lite, along with a copy of HeartGold. In truth, I got back into Pokemon as both method of living out the nostalgia of earlier years, as well as having a fallback gaming method in the event of a power outage.

I first came across Project Pokemon back in September when I was investigating methods of acquiring limited time events - particularly Pokewalker routes and key-items related to in-game events. After learning that it was impossible to emulate the framework required to distribute the events, and would have to purchase a third-party cheat device in order to obtain these items, I quickly forgot the idea and instead turned to light cheating to even things up. Mostly this was just creating dud Pokemon holding Master Balls [for those ever desired legendary Pokemon] and sending them to my game via HyperGTS and SendPKM, but I also occasionally indulged in creating a strongly built Pokemon to level up at an accelerated rate.

Finally, I decided to join up when I once again came across the thought of acquiring event key-items and through such 'illegitimately acquiring legit Pokemon' after picking up Platinum today.

As such, I'll obviously be asking the question on my mind, though I am unsure if it would absolutely belong in PKM discussion or not. Any help on clearing this up would be much appreciated.

Anyhow, it is a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we can all get along.

Edit: I can only really use Pokesav, and only for a very limited amount of things because of what I have available to me. I simply have a DS-Lite, my two games, and a very convoluted 'wireless network attached to a wireless network' setup so that I can access the net with my DS, which I've been able to manipulate to involve HyperGTS/SendPKM.

Edited by Seven Fates
Just adding a bit more.