Bug: Menus

dNice

Well I'm still looking for the reason why my PokeGen doesn't work on my computer. THe problem is described below:

So here it is, i can open the PokeGen in my computer perfectly fine. When i get to the part where i try to select the "LOAD" option from the tabs, and even after i click on it nothing would pop out ( normally a selection screen should pop out and ask you which sav. file you want to load ) On top of that any other buttons in PokeGen that i try to select isn't working as well. Anybody has any clue why is this happening?:confused:

"Load" is in the "File" menu. There is no such thing in any tab. Also, you mention that "any other buttons" don't work. Are you referring to actual BUTTONS on the TABS or other MENU ITEMS in the "File" MENU? Regardless, I think this problem was mentioned before by someone else, but I have no explanation for it. Do other programs on your computer not function correctly?

Edit: The operating system you're using and whether or not it's 64 bit may be helpful as well.

"Load" is in the "File" menu. There is no such thing in any tab. Also, you mention that "any other buttons" don't work. Are you referring to actual BUTTONS on the TABS or other MENU ITEMS in the "File" MENU? Regardless, I think this problem was mentioned before by someone else, but I have no explanation for it. Do other programs on your computer not function correctly?

Edit: The operating system you're using and whether or not it's 64 bit may be helpful as well.

Yea that's what i meant the "File" menu's (Options,Tools,Language,Help) on the top. Well from my personal experience my computer is functioning pretty well, unless there some program incompatibility that i'm not aware of. Here's a spec of my computer and see if tat will provide you any valuable info's regarding this problem =]

39801704.jpg

P.s. I don't know if this matters but a previous version of your PokeGen 2.312 worked perfectly fine with me, just not PokeGen 3.0b15, so hope this will help you find out my computer problem!

The fact that none of the other menus work as well is bothersome. The code is flawless. I just checked. Aside from a problem on your end, I have no explanation for what could be causing this. I could attempt to figure out exactly what's going on if you want to, but it'll require a bit of your time. I'll have to send you unique copies of the program to attempt to diagnose it.