Meloetta and the Elusive "Musical Cave"

DJ91990

Hey everybody it's DJ91990 here!

So we all know that the grand total of Pokemon in GEN V has expanded to exactly 649. (Believe me, I've used cheat codes, there is no Pokemon beyond 649 besides BAD EGGS, BAD MANAFI EGGS, and UNOWN FORMES that crash the game upon encounter)

However when Black and White comes to The States and you pick up a players guide, the last Pokemon shown will be 646: KYUREM The [unawakened/Injured?] [FEELINGS] Ice Dragon Pokemon.

So what are the missing three Pokemon?

Well the missing three Pokemon are part of the Eleven (Thirteen counting Zorua and Zoroark) UNOBTAINABLE LEGENDARIES.

(For reference, the TEN UNOBTAINABLE LEGENDARIES are: MEW, CELEBI, JARACHI, DEOXYS, DARKRAI, SHAYMIN, ARCIUS, VICTINI, and the three about to be mentioned below.)

Their names are (pops a bullet in a Nintendo rep trying to tie me down.)

KELDEO The FORUTH to the "Three Musketeer" Pokemon [Water/Fighting]

MELOETTA the musical Pokemon [sF: Normal/Psysic DF: Normal/Fighting]

GENESECT the PREDITOR (Okay, we get the AvP Ref here Nintendo) Pokemon. [bug/Steel] (*Only Signature Move changes type)

Now I am sure other members have covered KELDEO and GENESECT but what about MELOETTA?

Currently we have no idea what maps these Pokemon are.

What I mean about "Maps" is a specific area that is only accessible after a cheat code enabler or event has occurred. (Much like VICTINI and the Liberty Garden Island.)

WELL GUESS WHAT!?

I think I have a lead where MELOETTA could be found.

If you use Pokesav BW then you are not far off to discovering the location of MELOETTA!

Upon scrolling down the encounter list you will see a selection with the tittle "Musical Cave."

Don't believe me!? Open your Pokesav BW and go to create a Pokemon, then under the location number (not the name, the number that acts as a shortcut to quickly selecting the location) enter "54" and BLAM! MUSICAL CAVE.

Now that just raises further questions!

I have already assumed that the Musical Cave is not located on a remote island. The islands that we can go to via Boat are:

Liberty Garden Island

and United Tower Island.

I think the MUSICAL CAVE is either located at Route 11 or Route 18 Island.

GENESECT could possibly be located on the Route 18 Island

As for KELDEO, ever went to Sazanami Town and noticed a useless platform near the southern entrance? Those two rocks kinda give a clear giveaway that a legendary Pokemon should stand there. Seeing as KELDEO is a Water type, why not?

Now a clear shot way that we can pinpoint the EXACT location as to were the MUSICAL CAVE is...is by creating a "Magic Door Cheat Code" similar to the one for Fire Red and Leaf Green.

We activate the code, Warp to the MUSICAL CAVE, save our games, turn off the code, then walk out. We should then appear at the the cave's sealed entrance.

The hunt is on Event stalkers!

Let's show these tweens how us REAL POKEMON HUNTERS find our Legendaries. We use them codes to hunt them to their homes, then snag them in their sleep! Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (I AM NOT EVIL!):wink: