POKEMON HG Safari Zone Block Advancing Code Help?

cu66

94000130 FCFF0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

0000C428 FFFFFFFF

0000C42C FFFFFFFF

0000C430 FFFFFFFF

D2000000 00000000 For the code you just gotta press l and r. That's all of the instruction that came with the code.

it's supposed to advance all of the places to maximum so you can catch all of the possible pokemon in the safari zone. I tried this code and it worked because i found a level 41 smeargle, i ran away from it and all pokemon after it were normal pokemon.

The code WAS working but after my first encounter it stoped... Please tell me if it works and/or how to make it work.

IT WAS working but i don't know why it stopped after 1 encounter. Plus, you have to have an object (rock, mossy rock, etc...) for it to work.

I know i can just use the wild pokemon modifier instead but i think the pokemon won't be legit if i use it.

ok well i tried finding 10 pokemon in the dessert zone each time with a different amount of objects and it was all average pokemon. I have even tried mixing up the objects like putting down a tree, a big rock, a mossy rock, etc... and found nothing special. This code really isn't working or it's faulty because the code is supposed to do most of the work for you, i have not found a single "special" pokemon such as trapinch or metang. The code does not work..

OK! i'll try it and tell you if it worked.

Edit: WOW O__O it works!!! thanks! all you have to do is press start and select, idk how it works though because when i did it i still had 30 big rocks in there so yeah but it DOES work! thanks, i wish you would have done it a little earlier :) but yeah, thanks!