Need help dumping 2 saves...

YuzuruHitokiri

Okay, I'm trying to extract two of my friend's saves, from a retail Platinum and a retail SoulSliver, using Rudolph's Wi-fi Backup Tool v0.31f on an AceKard 2i running the latest version of AKAIO... I've set everything up like the faq says to here...

I can boot up everything just fine, but three things don't work (maybe 4)...

1) I cannot backup a save; the process fails when it attempts to start writing it to my PC...

2) The backup tool cannot load any files I have had previously inside the folder; it says that the directory is empty...

3) The backup tool does not recognize SoulSilver's save type, even though it's purported that v0.31f of the tool can...

( 4) SmallFTP doesn't run correctly on first execution... I'm running Windows 7 x64 and running it as administrator, but no window pops up when I click it from the desktop (I have it set to run as admin)... A window only pops up when I right-click the icon that appears next to the start button and re-run SmallFTP from there...)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong/what's going wrong?... And please don't say use a slot-2, I wouldn't be putzing around with the wi-fi tool if I had one... (Links to any referenced tools, please...)

NDS Adaptor + costs something around the thirty dollars.

What do you plan on editing on your save?

If you're trying to get a Pokémon, I would recommend backing up your rom, editing the flashcart's save file and then trading the Pokémon to your retail SS.

Or you could use HyperGTS to send over the .pkm directly to your SS.

You could also use NitroHax if you don't have AR so you could use an AR code to get the Pokémon you want, which should have relatively the same effects as editing the save file directly.

What I'm trying to do is batch copy a bunch of pokemon from Platinum to SoulSilver...

Now that I think of it, I probably don't need to dump the SoulSilver save, I can just inject the pokemon via a code from Action Replay or my Aeckard...

Only one problem: the Platinum save isn't recognized by Pokegen...