Pokemon White

LanceQ

I'm at the start of Pokemon White and I use PokeGen, why doesn't the generator work, I want to have pokemons in my box, I'm only in my first town. It shows me a blue screen when I open the PC and shows a 2 line sentence.

If you're thinking that codes might now work for me, I use Desmume 0.9.6 and the walkthru walls code works for me.

You're using a modified ROM

Modifications of ROMs CAN affect how codes work. The translation project's modifications, however, don't affect codes. I have no idea what you've done to your ROM.

an interfering code
...I don't know how this part isn't self-explanatory. Codes can interfere with each other and make a normally functional code non-functional. Disable all other codes except the one you're trying to see if it really works. (This is extreme common sense.)
or managing to do SOMETHING else wrong
You could have a save file that's partially screwed up from some sort of tampering that you've done yourself or with other programs. (Maybe even earlier versions of the beta of PokeGen, but I doubt that.) You may be doing something else that you're not supposed to do that's well documented somewhere and you simply haven't taken the time to read. I really don't want to hold your hand any more than I already have at this point.

Made sure that it was White it still shows this.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/891/awdn.png

I did genesekuto with max stats ( at first 999 then i tried just max it still shows that)

that usually only comes up when using no$gba. turn off all the cheats you have one and see if it works then. if not, leave all the codes off and move your save to a different folder and see if it works at that point.

if it works after you turn all codes off, turn them on one at a time until you find the code that causes the problem.