hey i was wondering if someone could help me out.

SP4ZEM4N

im pretty new to this site and i was wondering if someone could help me test my pokesav code for a team that i made/trade me those pokemon. i would do it myself but i lack a functional action replay. i will not be posting the code here so if you are interested in helping me out pm me or something plz. the code is for diamond or pearl. thanks in advance.

Well, how is the Action Replay broken exactly? If you cannot put in a code (it makes odd colors, or something close to that), turn off the DS (btw this only works for the DS/DS Lite I think) and press A+B. Still holding the buttons, turn on the DS, when it says this product is not licensed or endorsed by Nintendo, press Start+Select, still holding A+B. It should not go to the main screen if you are holding them, and when you let go, it should take to you to the main screen! Although, this completely resets the AR :P

the action replay is broken in a way that only allows me to put on codes manually. the ar software dosent respond when its connected to my comp. and i cannot put in teh code manually because its very very long. odds are id mess it up along the way, which is why if someone has a working ar it would be perfect cause they could just drag and drop teh code into the ar w/o messing it up.

Hmm... I would help you, but the DS I'm stuck with (DS Lite) is not compatible with my network ;(. If you want a team, you could always divide the code into one Pokemon each, which should be about 25 lines long (if you're fast and careful enough, you could finish the code in 5-10 minutes). I would recommend doing that. Other than that, I don't have anything else...