Some help Here

Dhanton

Hi My name is James. Im from Chile

2 days a go, i was editing 2 thing on my pokemon Sun game with the Pkhex. It was 2 Items, that's all, and i do the usually process, i save my "main" and i Injected to my game.

But the Save get corruptep, and i dont understeand why. All my pokemos are legally created, no by pkhex,  by day couple care from Pokemon Ranch of sun, and pokemon OR. by eggs, and eclocionated.

The situation is. when i opened the File, everything is in RED, and i dont know why the Pkhex change everything, for example if you see it change the attacks, the names of pokemons and some pokemons the i never had in my team. I dont ge it what happend. And im beg you, plz fix my save data, i lost everything, hours of  playing and my legally pokemons. I attach you my save Data File. If you can do something, or maybe save the boxes, i dont know. All could help.

Watting for your answers. Greetting. James G.

PD: Any Question or if you need to talk, just ask me, theres no problem. Thx.

Cap2.jpg

Capt.1.jpg

main [Dhanton (Unknown) - 201702062345].bak

(For future reference, there is a reason why PKHeX asks to create a backup folder the first time you run it.)

I can't really help with that problem, but to avoid losing everything in the future, make backups of save files you don't want to risk losing before saving/writing ;)

If you believe that certain changes you've made may have corrupted your save file, it can help to describe what you were doing at the time (although it's more likely that corruption to this extent was caused by something else.)

There is a lot of corruption in the data and most of your stuff likely isn't really recoverable (unless I did things wrong.)

Load them in PKHeX, figure out what is corrupted and what isn't, some of them have slight corruption in OT and Nicknames and are easily fixable manually, some are partially corrupted, some can't be viewed at all, but I guess this may be the best you can get.

In the future I highly recommend you never save over your original file. When you dump your save file, move that somewhere safe (and perhaps make sure the file didn't get corrupted while moving it), and save on a new file rather than overwriting your original file. That way if something goes wrong, you can always write that original save file back to your game.

JKSM may even be able to do this for you automatically. I think you can make two backups and it'll save both of them to different folders, and you can edit one while you leave the other one untouched. Of course, this won't help if your SD card itself gets corrupted, but still.

Edited by Guest