I'm back-with a partially fictional story.

POKEMONMASTER260

EDIT: Okay, there ended up being no fictional parts.

First of all, happy USA release of HGSS! What better time than to sit back & let the world in on something.

Once upon a time, in 2002, 2003, whatever country your from, it was a sad, sad year. Pokemon from Hoenn had officially been documented as Pokemon, but Pokemon trading with new trainers had been closed off from the older trainers. Years had gone by, & those older trainers, in order to explore regions like Hoenn, had to use newly caught Pokemon that could never see their beloved old ones.

It was also a sad year in 2009, but a time for new beginnings. POKEMONMASTER260 used a girl named Kris to get different colored clothing around his old Pokemon, as he had done before. He was not 100% awake, & basically he did not follow the directions, (despite not having done so in quite some time,) & all his old Pokemon, and the Pokemon of the COMs that had known those Pokemon, were wiped.

However, just in time, HGSS was then just announced. The world that had his old Pokemon would be remade, but everyone would have to get newer Pokemon.

This was not enough for PM260, however, who now had more reason than ever to see if he could, (at least approximately,) convert the variables of Pokemon of old to be in newer worlds, so he could use an Action Replay to recreate the Pokemon. Lucky for him, he was equipped with Stadium 2 Registered Pokemon forms of his old Pokemon, & his memory.

...And thus, he created The Pokemon Trade Project. ( http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6813-The-Pokemon-Trade-Project-OFFICIAL-THREAD! .)

However, people hoped for more of an automation Pokemon transferring program to do the job.

Well, come 2010, & HGSS was released in the USA. So, what does POKEMONMASTER260 do to celebrate? He releases this:

NO, THIS IS NOT A WORKING PROGRAM TO ALL-GEN TRANSFER What this is is the, "shell," for such a program. Exactly what do I mean by that? Basically, I have set up buttons & text on a program screen, with codemonkey's PokemonDSLib dll, in an exported VB template. Thing is, I have not applied ANY programming to it. Basically, you would use this to add code to that could hopefully eventually make such a program. In simplest terms, it'll look like the program, but won't do anything, & the job I'm sending out is to make it do something. (Obviously, if you want to work on it.)

So, yeah, download it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/241242676/68c00dd8/The_Pokemon_Wonder_Machine.html

Yeah, the project would be called, "The Pokemon Wonder Machine," & would be classified as a Pokemon Trade Project... Project...

Also, in case ya'll wondering, the Colo & Stadium games ones are for:

Stadium games: Registered & Boxed

Colo: Mt. Battle registered

Just reminding ya'll, (just in case,) THIS DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, but I made it so that devs could add code into nit that would make it do this.

Hope ya'll enjoy the idea,

PM260