(Pokemon Sun/Moon covers 1)
Pokémon Sun and Moon have been updated to version 1.2, coming with the following fixes 2:
- Pokémon being unable to attack and switch when Sky Drop is used and when knocked out by damage done by Spiky Shield.
- A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
- A rare case where the game ends after using an Evolution item as the last item in your Bag.
- Scatterbug sometimes not learning Egg Moves.
- Eggs sometimes being able to be given items.
- A glitch ending the tournament when pre-registered for an online Friendly Competition (e.g. entry gets canceled or the Battle Teams get unlocked).
Existing battle videos will be unusable after the update, which is required for online play. It is unknown whether another ban wave is coming, but as always, we encourage you to avoid major save file edits when going online.