PKHeX has been updated to version 16.12.31 introducing new features, bug fixes, and speed improvements.
- Legality: Added Poké Pelago encounter cases.
- Added: Battle Box slot indication separated for locked & unlocked slots. Locked slots remain un-editable.
- Added: Record (trainer stat) editing (captured, battles, exp collected, etc) for Gen7.
- Added: Starter Choice Event Constant editing.
- Added: Relearn move suggestions for static encounters with relearn moves.
- Added: Option to set NEW flag when giving items.
- Added: Gender changing for Gen2, IVs will automatically update.
- Added: Database filter for Clones and option to delete clones.
- Updated: Database and Report windows now load/operate faster.
- Fixed: Database slot deletion no longer throws an error.
- Fixed: Showdown Set forme edge cases for new formes now import/export to Showdown's expected format.
- Fixed: Setting a party slot via drag&drop now sets the current stat level.
- Fixed: Memory arguments (items, species, etc) for Gen6 now constrained to legal Gen6 values.
- Fixed: Gender Symbol half/full width setting for latin/logographic languages.
- Fixed: Setting the item count to an empty string now defaults to zero.
- Fixed: Illegal dates no longer cause issue for Trainer Editors.
- Fixed: Transferring Gen3->Gen4 case re-added, and item transferring now behaves correctly.
- Fixed: Transferring Gen3->XD/Colosseum now has the Pokémon appear with correct 'valid' flags.
- Fixed: Fashion payload cheats no longer cause ingame crashes due to invalid dye values. Thanks Holla!