PKHeX was officially updated today. We should see improved accuracy, speed an some additional operations in 17.07.02.
What's New in Version 17.07.02
- - Added: All-generation ribbon legality checks. Thanks White-Canary!
- - Added: Strengthened PIDIV detection & enforcement for gen 3/4 encounters.
- - Added: Met location legality checks for GSC origin pk2's. Thanks pokecal!
- - Added: Poke Pelago level range checks. Thanks SciresM!
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- Added: Gen4 shiny leaf editing (pkm edits while Generation Format = 4). Thanks sora10pls!
- Added: pkmdb now fetches pkm data from backed up save files (only if the program is compiled with debug flag)
- Added: More misc editing for gen3/4/5 save files. Thanks pokecal!
- Added: Holding control when setting shiny will modify the SID instead of PID/EC. Thanks javierhimura!
- Fixed: Honey Tree editor now saves checksums correctly. Thanks pokecal!
- Fixed: Batch Editor now accesses pkm properties for filtering correctly. Thanks sora10pls!
- Fixed: Can now load boxdata/pcdata binaries on Gen<=3. Thanks PKMWM1!
- Changed: Ribbons in Ribbon Editor are now sorted alphabetically, and hovering over an image displays the ribbon name.
- Changed: Various speed improvements for legality checking and program loading have been made.