NYPC Event pokemon?

I've got a couple I could give you, an Absol and a Seviper. I've also got a Flygon, but its touched. :( I was told in the contribution thread that they've already got them, but if they're not going to have them available for distribution, that doesn't really help you much. And yeah, I really did go to the event myself. But since you don't know me, or have any other reason to trust me, I'd understand if you're not interested.

Either me or immediate family. In total, 2 Absols, 2 Sevipers and a Flygon, although the Flygon and 1 Seviper are touched. Just so you have all of the info, here's a link to the Pokemon.com web page (via the Way Back Machine) about the event, since a lot of people continue to insist that there were no events after 2003, and we got them in July 2004.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040805124345/pokemon.com/events/index.asp?articleID=534

That would probably be very hard to do, if not impossible. For that matter, let the admins take a look at these and see what they think. For all you know, I could just be some crazy lady. That said, I do like being informed about the legit/legal distinction so that I can make up my own mind about what I might like to download.

The problem with verifying whether or not they are legit is a few things:

The PID<->IVs do not conform to any known algorithm.

The machine's increased the trainer ID by 1 for each person who used it. This was ONLY reset when the machine was turned off, and even then it could have saved the last index for later usage.

There is no way to determine which ID went to which Pokemon. There were also 4 machines, A, B, C, D. Maybe someone else knows, but I haven't heard any clarification on how the set up was.

Was it A, B, C, D - each one had a diff Pokemon? Did you get one randomly? Did it cycle through them? Did each machine give you an option of which Pokemon you wanted? All of these things change how legality is determined. Were the trainer id's used more than once? How many people attended. Some say as little as 1000 per machine.

Without knowing exactly how the event was conducted, or having the machine's code, there is almost no way of determining legality.

I don't know that this is helpful, but my recollection is that only the c and d stations were working to distribute Pokemon. The a and b stations were running a promo of Box and I think a movie preview. We obtained the c00002 Seviper on a Sapphire and c00003 Absol on a Ruby one right after the other early that Monday morning, right after the store opened. The other 3 we got on a separate visit, Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. On the return trip the store employees didn't restrict us from getting more than one, so long as we got back in line, but we didn't stay all that long.

With only these 5, I sure can't answer whether they were random (although getting both Sevipers on Sapphire and both Absols on Ruby was interesting to me), or whether they were cycled through. The machine definitely did not provide an option. I don't think trainer id's were used more than once, but that's speculation based on the sequence of id's we got. If I had known then what I know now, I would have paid a lot more attention.