Problem with secure values

FenixFire

I've run into the issue where the secure values on my Pokémon ORAS file now differ and refuse to load. I've been searching this forum for various clues & used a few programs but I'm stumped. I've got no background in software editing and such but I'll try to be as complete as possible in describing my problem.

I've been using Save_Manager to implement my PkHex-edited files into my digital copy of Pokémon ORAS, always being very diligent to backup & import my data in order. Alas, a few days ago I f'd up and skipped a step (complete story in the spoiler below) causing the secure values to not match anymore.

Imported my edited file into Pokémon ORAS => booted up my copy & dicked around => saved my game => decided NOT to backup my newly saved game since I hadn't done anything worthwhile & load the previous file into PkHex => edited and imported this new file => game refuses to load the data since the secure values differ. The all too familiar pic popped up (albeit probably not in French for most):

34h7wp1.jpg

I've tried the following things:

• Attempt to edit secure values in PkHex, alas were greyed out so no dice there;
  • Searched the web and this forum to find https://gbatemp.net/threads/antisavegame-restore-secure-value-updater-ps-acnl-prw-ssb-xy-oras.396644/ and tried to manipulate the content this way. I was able to find a .sav file (named 00000001.sav) on my SD card in the directory where Pokémon ORAS (namely Nintendo 3DS\c7ed3bf11decd9439ce5e6b8240a383e\9bd200ea47800056534c303800035344\title\00040000\0011c400\data) was stored. However, 00000001.sav's file size is 1024 kb while the save file used with the PkHex software (named "main") is only 472 kb. The program did prompt this discrepancy, but pressed on anyway. To no avail as the familiar error was still there.
  • Moved on to the next recommended program: SVDT. Installed and opened it up, but was unsure how to continue after allowing the program to rewrite secure values by press "A" (see first spoiler below). I had no clue how or what I was supposed to transfer or overwrite once I was in the program and on the main menu (see second spoiler below)

Starting screen after targeting Pokémon Omega Ruby

2ppwoys.jpg

Pressed "A" as prompted to proceed.

Main screen of SVDT. Tried to overwrite the "main" file on the right in the folder "saveDataBackup", but I doubt that was the right thing to do. :S

ungug.jpg

Other information: Pokémon Omega Ruby is the only game I've got installed and is a digital copy. I'm using a 2DS system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried to search high & low for tutorials but came up short (aside from a single video in Italian, which I don't speak). Many thanks in advance!