What are the standard settings?

gore

Hey guys, thankyou to anyone who reads this even if you can't help

Basically my problem is every time I load my save file into pokesav it comes up gibberish =]

messed up pokemon and weird 'default' settings, because of this i can never load my save file back into platinum no matter what i do (the game starts from the beginning as if there is no save file, luckily i do have a backup)

the save file i'm using works fine, i've just got my pokedex and pokeballs and one pokemon, but when i load my save into pokesav it says i have no pokemon and puts me somewhere screwey on the map =D

so the first thing for me to try would be if anyone could tell me what to put into each of the boxes to have a foundation to start from

(yeah i know its a pain in the backside but i tried changing all the obvious ones and still my save file wont load after i edit it)

perhaps i'm doing something wrong, if anyone could think of something off the top of their heads that i could be doing wrong i'll put the time in to trouble shoot it

lastly i'd like to add that i'm pretty sure i had it configured right at one point because i did manage to get all the pokeballs onto a previous save though the pokemon i added to my party never showed up

oh and my overall goal is simply to get the other two starters and 995 masterballs...thats it =/

thanks guys =]

Hey guys, thankyou to anyone who reads this even if you can't help

Basically my problem is every time I load my save file into pokesav it comes up gibberish =]

messed up pokemon and weird 'default' settings, because of this i can never load my save file back into platinum no matter what i do (the game starts from the beginning as if there is no save file, luckily i do have a backup)

the save file i'm using works fine, i've just got my pokedex and pokeballs and one pokemon, but when i load my save into pokesav it says i have no pokemon and puts me somewhere screwey on the map =D

so the first thing for me to try would be if anyone could tell me what to put into each of the boxes to have a foundation to start from

(yeah i know its a pain in the backside but i tried changing all the obvious ones and still my save file wont load after i edit it)

perhaps i'm doing something wrong, if anyone could think of something off the top of their heads that i could be doing wrong i'll put the time in to trouble shoot it

lastly i'd like to add that i'm pretty sure i had it configured right at one point because i did manage to get all the pokeballs onto a previous save though the pokemon i added to my party never showed up

oh and my overall goal is simply to get the other two starters and 995 masterballs...thats it =/

thanks guys =]

go here

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=583

Edited by archanfel