Cynthia's House

Invitation To Hades

She may be an old friend of Jasmine. Maybe a part of her family originated from Johto? (Obviously not her from johto, seeing as her family settled in Celestic Town, Sinnoh.)

I've no idea, hopefully it's hinting about Johto as I don't think the fans could take a new generation yet. It's already so difficult to "catch em all" that adding on even more pokemon would be a huge turn off for fans.

I don't agree with you on that. A new gen wouldn't be a turn off unless the Pokémon where that lame in gameplay/design. D/P were mainly bad because of the blandness in the game. Platinum was far more better than D/P, and wasn't a crappy 3rd game.

I've no idea, hopefully it's hinting about Johto as I don't think the fans could take a new generation yet. It's already so difficult to "catch em all" that adding on even more pokemon would be a huge turn off for fans.

Actually I wouldn't mind getting a 5th generation but obviously not right away.

As for where Cynthia lives she most likely does live in Johto and this is an indication that they might make a new silver and gold which would be very good considering that silver was my favorite Pokemon game.

well this is an interesting topic actually i personally havent done the villa thing in the resort area lately i have been studying up on some action replay codes but aside from that my opinion about cynthi hinting on the johto region would have to be that it may just be a fan reminder of the old days when crystal was still popular, it also might be hinting on a 5th generation which i think i would enjoy very much regardless of when it might happen. or perhaps it is meaningless, nevertheless we wouldn't hear of such a game/new genration of pokemon until maybe 2-3 years have past from now, because as we all know that a new pokemon game has been confirmed ''pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky'' i know not of the release date,but i think that might involve shaymin sky form thats almost a given but im not sure if the rotom forms or giratina's origin form will be included. but that would make for a good story to follow the game.