• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I first play a game, I always trade all starters to 1 game <3

But otherwise:

in the old times Sqirtle was absolutely my favourite

while now there are no Pokemon I dislike and I find something genious on every pokemon. It would really be a hard decision to make, but considering I could get a Raikou, it would probably be Squirtle LOL

Altough I start to like Entei more because it's so underpowered and noone likes it q.q

I like all the starters, but I would not choose Charmander, just because that's the one for poeple who want FAIRE DRAGONZ AAAAAA BURN...

wtf xD

Even though the grass frog(dino?) was the best, Squirtle was the coolest one. Who doesnt like a giant turtle with cannons? Also he was the only starter that could actually take out the other 2 by itself. SurfBeam Ftw!

• 2 months later...
Charmander

That time I was young but watched the anime. I saw that Ash's Charizard beat Blastoise so I decided to get Charmander.

That's called anime... where Ash always wins except to Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire... so that doesn't count. But Charmander's okay...

• 4 months later...

I chose Bulbasaur because I used it to destroy the first 2 gyms......lol...I didnt get a water type because I used Snorlax for surfing. I think I didnt even think of capturing a fire-type pokemon in my game(Except for Moltres lol, but if I were to choose a non-legendary, it would be Ponyta).

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Inevitably I used Charmander in Leaf Green. As for Fire Red, I just found mine a little while ago and it is still sealed in its box!!! May be worth trying out the Wireless Adaptor (even looks like the Leaf Green one has not been used), do some transfers and see if I can get all three starters on it.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know why people call Bulbasaur (and its evolutions) a toad/frog when he's clearly a reptile, but whatever...

What's all this bout the legendary dogs though

In FireRed and LeafGreen, you get the chance to catch a lengendary dog according to the starter you chose: Bulbasaur - Entei, Charmander - Suicune, Squirtle - Raikou.