mystery dungeon Ranger or Mystery Dungeon??

Arceus010

To be honest, Ranger was a bit of a bore for me, only really played it for Manaphy, then the sequel for another Manaphy, Riolu and Darkrai.

Never played Mystery Dungeon seeing as it doesn't distribute Pokemon to my Diamond file, typical.

To be honest, Ranger was a bit of a bore for me, only really played it for Manaphy, then the sequel for another Manaphy, Riolu and Darkrai.

Never played Mystery Dungeon seeing as it doesn't distribute Pokemon to my Diamond file, typical.

IN ranger all you do is quest,walk and the hand action stick thingy on the screen.PMD has many features and interesting storyline

I didn't expect much from Pokemon Ranger except for Manaphy and I was right after playing it. Ranger 2 doesn't interest me at all, since its event Pokemon are obtainable by other means.

I played PMD Red Rescue Team during the wait between R/S and Emerald and PMD Explorer of Time during the wait between D/P and Platinum. It was addictive, and I enjoyed it very much. The gameplay is top-notch and is up there with the original series, if not better, and the story is the best.

I prefer mystery dungeon over ranger, I've never played either ranger game. I think the only reason people buy them is to get the free pokemon from them. (the next poster or two will probably say I'am wrong about this, but this is what I think.) I will buy PMD explorers of the sky when it comes out. For people who never played PMD 2, What happens when Dialga loses control over time and gos insane with power? Buy PMD 2 to find out.

Yeah, but 5 games are way to much IMO =|!

This post was humorous.

Let's see:

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Green
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum

There are only 15.

But I prefer The Mystery Dungeon Games, I like Dungeon games, the first Ranger was okay, and I haven't played Shadows of Almia, yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • jasenyoface changed the title to Ranger or Mystery Dungeon??